vivian01

No Glitter Blown

Honest reviews of things that caught my fancy, or not.

Art in Theory 1900 - 2000: An Anthology of Changing Ideas
Paul Wood, Charles Harrison
Male Colors: The Construction of Homosexuality in Tokugawa Japan
Gary P. Leupp
Daughter Am I
Pat Bertram
Lionheart
Sharon Kay Penman
Silver Bullet (Falls Chance Ranch #4)
Ranger, Rolf
Maggie's Mates [Multiple Partner Bear Shifter Erotic Romance] - Bronwyn Green Two brothers, one girl running from a bad relationship, and a one big secret.A zippy friends to lovers story that goes from 0 to 60 in no time flat. Ernest and stalwart, Lucas and Quinn are the friends a girl dreams of having and Maggie is that very lucky girl. She's not really aware of just how lucky she is until her friends are there for her in a pinch. Very sexy, sweet and caring friends who are more concerned about her interests than theirs. They come close to being too good to be true, but manage to just miss. I'm not a huge fan of novellas for the simple reason that I'm greedy and I want more than I get in that format. Green does a good job jumping us into the story and setting the scene. It's the fast pace that made me feel like I didn't get enough of Lucas or Quinn and how they feel about Maggie since it's told from her point of view. Okay, some things are prominent and obvious about how they feel and I don't doubt their sincerity. but as the reader we have to trust what is told to us rather than getting to see it for ourselves. This story is for ménage lovers who want to dive right in and like a helping of paranormal on the side.Full Disclosure: My thanks to Bronwyn Green and Hearts on Fire Reviews for providing me a copy to review.